Kim E. Sparano
Kim E. Sparano is an attorney in the firm’s Personal Injury Protection (PIP) department. Kim is an advocate for medical providers who seek recovery for outstanding person injury protection benefits through arbitration proceedings. Before joining De Frank, McCluskey & Kopp, Kim worked for many years as an environmental insurance coverage defense attorney, representing insurance companies in complex coverage litigation. She represented healthcare facilities in guardianship proceedings. She took a brief break from her legal career and taught 6th, 7th and 8th grades in both the public and private sectors.
Ms. Sparano earned her juris doctor from Seton Hall University School of Law in 1988.
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law
- B.A., Fairleigh Dickinson University (Magna Cum Laude)
- Certification for Public School Education, Felician College
- New Jersey State Courts
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Education Association
- Phi Omega Epsilon
- Phi Zeta Kappa Honor Society