New Jersey No-Fault (PIP Arbitrations)
PIP arbitrations are filed with Forthright Solutions. The items listed below with an asterisk must be provided. The other information is helpful, and should be provided.
- Assignment of Benefits*;
- HICFs (Health Insurance Claim Forms)*;
- EOBs (Explanation of Benefits Forms)*;
- Pre-certification requests with fax confirmation sheets*;
- The insurance carrier’s response to the pre-certification requests (denials)*;
- Appeal forms with fax confirmation sheets and/or certified mail return receipt card*;
- Affidavit of No Insurance (if applicable)*;
- Progress Notes, medical reports, re-examination reports, MRIs, and EMG/NCV testing results;
- Police Report;
- PIP Application;
- Affidavit of No Insurance; and
- Copy of Declaration Sheet (this is important because of “dollar-a-day policies” and limitations on PIP coverage).
To send a NJ No-Fault (PIP) file to our firm to file, it is best to send the file electronically. Kindly email same to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer regular mail, kindly send same to Massood Law Group, LLC, 30 Galesi Drive, Suite 304, Wayne, NJ 07470 or by fax to 973-837-8550.
Please contact our office manager, Donella Hunt, at 973-696-1900 for a distinct user ID and password which allows you to view your facility’s case statuses.